[Market] Phd Student in Italian seeking apartment

Delgado, Mona Moller mona_delgado at brown.edu
Fri Aug 21 19:59:24 UTC 2015

Dear neighbors and friends on market list,

one of my mature PhD students, her husband, new baby girl and 2 cats are
looking for a one-or two bedroom apartment in the area.  I have known her
for 4 years and she is very reliable. They are looking to pay about $1,000
per month including heat and electricity.  They need laundry in building.

Thank you for any help or hints.

Best,

Mona
4th Street

--
Mona Delgado
Academic Department Manager

http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/
<http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/about/people>

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of “Brown University”. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based
upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error.