[Market] Light Housekeeping - Recommendations?

Terik Daly terik.daly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:14:28 CDT 2015

Hello Neighbors,

I'm leaving on a trip later this month, and I'm looking for someone to help
my wife while I'm gone. She has been feeling unwell for the past few months
(nothing contagious), so I've been helping a lot around the house. I'm
looking for someone who can help with the slack left by my being away. We
 have a 2.5 year old, which adds a bit of extra entropy to the mix.

Ideally, the person would come in for a couple of hours every other day
(every three days occasionally would be fine) between June 18th and July
2nd. Tasks would include helping with dishes, laundry, and cleaning
(vacuuming, mopping, etc.). Can you recommend anyone who you've had good
experiences with? (Or, alert me to people to avoid?)

Thank you for your help!

Terik