[Market] Rental Wanted

Andy Pennock andrew.pennock at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:56:09 CDT 2015

I have a new colleague at Brown who is looking for housing and really likes
Summit.  Feel free to contact her directly if you have a property that
might interest her.

****

My husband and I are professionals who are new to Providence (I work at
Brown and he's a college professor). We're looking for a quiet, clean,
non-smoking rental for a year while we look for a house to buy in the area.
We currently own a house out of state, so we're experienced home owners who
are happy to look after the place as if it were our own. We have a
professionally trained, medium sized (45-50 lb) black lab mix with
references who is not a barker. We're looking for a rental beginning in
May. Contact Jessica: jmetzler2 at gmail.com