[Market] free fire wood! AND, can anybody help me put a new drive in a macbook?

Ellen Santaniello esantaniello at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:47:34 CST 2016

Hi Neighbor Peeps!

Just got a cord of kiln dried firewood and there's a pile of maybe 40 or 50
pieces that that are too thick to fit in my very small wood stove. Please
come get. You'll need a truck or wagon. Email me to set up a time.

Also, any of you tech savvy people want to earn some side money installing
a new hard drive in a mid-2010 white unibody macbook? Its my daughter's,
don't want to sink a lot of money into it as its already old. Replacing the
drive is supposed to be quite easy but I also need guidance in what kind of
replacement drive to buy and how to get the computer up and running again
once the drive is installed.

Thanks! Ellen, Mayflower St