[Market] Finish carpentry

Karen Klingon kklingon at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 14:20:23 CDT 2016

Hi Al,

My husband, Jerry Middleton, can do this. He's more of a cabinetmaker than a finish carpenter, but interior trim is within his skill set and he's called on do it pretty often.

Jerry's in NYC currently and would need to speak with you about the details of your job and the timing so he'd know which tools to bring back with him. Email me if you'd like his contact information, or you can contact him though his website, www.woodessentials.com

Karen
Chace Drive