[Market] Creative writing classes in Providence in February and beyond

Ethan Gilsdorf ethangilsdorf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 10:58:46 CST 2017

Hello neighbors!

I hope it's OK to plug *some local creative writing workshops I'm teaching
here in Providence*. These are open to all, but do require advance
registration. The location is the Providence College/Smith Hill Annex, 231
Douglas Ave., Providence (not the main Providence College campus).

Below are the titles and links for more info and how to register.

*The Narrative Personal Essay 101: Providence*, Sunday, February 19th, from
10:00am-5:00pm.

*Jumpstart Your Writing: **Providence*, Saturday, February 25th, 10:
00am-1:00pm.

*The Personal Essay in Progress: Providence*, 6 Sundays starting April 2nd,
10:00am-1:00pm

also, my colleague Annie Hartnett is teaching
*Crash Course in the Short Story: Providence*Monday, February 20th,
10:00am-5:00pm

More info and how to register: *http://tinyurl.com/zeo3dkr*
<http://tinyurl.com/zeo3dkr>

Run by GrubStreet (the non-profit writing center where I teach in Boston),
these classes are my second foray into Rhode Island after a successful
pilot workshop in the fall.

I hope you forward this info to anyone you know who might be interested,
and that I might even see a few of your faces there.

Also, if you have ideas of where else I should publicize this class --
other local writing/literature/book-oriented message boards, I'm all ears.

I'm also available to work with you on your writing projects in a private
consultation as a Personal Coach and Manuscript Editor, or for me to lead a
writing workshop, give a talk (about writing, gaming, or geek culture), or
teach your students, group or corporate team how to play Dungeons &
Dragons. More
info on that here:  <http://goog_190584273/>http://www.ethangilsdorf
.com/book-ethan/

Thanks for your help, and for tolerating this public
service/self-promotional announcement!

Ethan Gilsdorf
10th Street

--
*Watch my TEDx talk "Why Dungeons & Dragons is Good for You (In Real Life)"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHJqpQnyw&t=745s>*

Ethan Gilsdorf
writer | teacher | critic | nerd
ethan at ethangilsdorf.com | http://www.ethangilsdorf.com | @ethanfreak
<https://twitter.com/ethanfreak>

Author of* Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks: An Epic Quest for Reality Among
Role Players, Online Gamers, and Other Dwellers of Imaginary Realms
<http://www.ethangilsdorf.com/praise-and-reviews/>*

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/fantasyfreaksbook |
YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/fnz01l |
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+EthanGilsdorf