[Market] Providence creative writing classes offered by Summit resident

ethan gilsdorf ethan at ethangilsdorf.com
Thu Aug 29 14:14:36 CDT 2019

Hello all

Once again, I am excited to announce GrubStreet's fall line up of creative
writing classes in Providence: from novel and screenplay writing to
personal essay, characterization, query letters, and more. There will be an
open house and showcase on Mon, Sept 9 at School One (220 University Ave,
Providence,) where you can ask questions about our classes, meet fellow
writers, and hear some work coming out of the workshops. More info here:
https://grubstreet.org/programs/providence-class/

Hope to see you in the classroom, and please tell anyone you think you
might be interested.

Thanks!
Ethan
10th Street

Ethan Gilsdorf
writer | teacher | critic | nerd
ethan at ethangilsdorf.com | http://www.ethangilsdorf.com | @ethanfreak
<https://twitter.com/ethanfreak> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0IW6ldnGAgXgshIsB2c1sF2viMsYy5FD>

Author of* Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks: An Epic Quest for Reality Among
Role Players, Online Gamers, and Other Dwellers of Imaginary Realms
<http://www.ethangilsdorf.com/synopsis/>*

*Watch my TEDx talk "Why Dungeons & Dragons is Good for You (In Real Life)"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHJqpQnyw&t=745s>*