[Market] Standing Desk Attachment

Christopher Buecheler cwbuecheler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:57:16 CST 2019

Hi all,

I'm reaching out to the Summit Market list before going the Craigslist
route ...

I have a standing desk attachment for sale - it allows you to use a normal
desk as both a sitting and standing desk. When you want to stand, you just
unscrew part of the unit and gently raise it - it's hydraulic, so it
doesn't take much effort. I bought it several years ago but don't use it
enough to justify keeping it.

This is a pretty great piece in excellent shape. The hydraulics still work
perfectly, the base is stable and in great condition (slight smoothing
where I used my mouse), all the moving bits work exactly as expected. Comes
with a stabilization stand for the keyboard shelf.

I worked on this thing for years and never found it unstable or wobbly when
in standing mode. It is quite heavy, though, so you'll need to put it on a
table or desk that can support a decent amount of weight (I'd say it's at
least 30 pounds, maybe more).

It can support two monitors or one (the monitor stands can be slid
together). Full details here: https://www.ergodesktop.com/dual-kangaroo

Finish type is black. Originally paid $600. Asking $300 OBO.

Oh, I'll throw in a floor mat, too. Black. About 2.5'x4'

I've included some pics. Please reply to this email if interested! I'm
located on 4th street a couple houses down from Bank of America.

Cheers,

-Chris

--
-Christopher Buecheler - @cwbuecheler