[Market] Meet the Bees: Fun 90-minute class (Limited seats)

Anne Holland aholland at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 12:18:41 CDT 2019

Hey! As some of you know, I’m with What Cheer Flower Farm, a nonprofit farm in Olneyville (a 10 minute drive from Summit, also on the RIPTA bus line.) In addition to growing 30,000 flowers a year to donate to charities like Meals on Wheels, we have two beehives. This summer we are offering locals the chance to come meet the bees!

Our fun 90-mnute workshop for ages 12+ includes
•Trying on a beekeeper's outfit
•Seeing inside a honeybee hive
•Asking your pollinator gardening questions
•Taste testing local honey​

Tickets are are $20 limited to only 10 people - and all funds go to support our hives. You can take your pick of the next few Fridays, but you need to sign up online because we suspect spots will go fast. Being a summit person I wanted to be sure folks in my own area have a chance to grab some. ;-)

Reservations & info are at
https://www.whatcheerfarm.org/beekeeping-pollinator-gardening <https://www.whatcheerfarm.org/beekeeping-pollinator-gardening>

Let me know if you have any questions :-)

Anne