[Market] Music Lessons Available

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:27:52 CDT 2019

Fishel Bresler is a many-decades experienced music teacher
for beginners up to advanced levels, for children and adults.
Can teach playing certain instruments: recorder, flute, clarinet, saxophone
and ukelele, guitar, mandolin. harmonica.
Also teaches ability to read music,
or play by ear (hearing music & recognizing notes- to be able to play what
you hear)
Besides basic skills, teaches multiple styles of music: klezmer, nigunim,
bluegrass, folk.

We have some openings- week day late afternoons, evening

Starting last week of October
we will be setting up our regular weekly fall schedule

Elianna
273-9814

--
FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council