[Market] Lawn health and reel (manual) mowers

Ben Prentice benprentice28 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:23:45 CDT 2019

Did you know the dull blades on your lawnmower can make your lawn much more
susceptible to disease and pests?

Now as the lawnmower season is ending it’s a great time to have your real
mower sharpened. Be sure that your grass is in good shape for its winter
rest.

I provide reel mower sharpening in Providence County, and I live on the
East Side on Tenth Street. If you are interested, please contact me.

Thank you
Ben Prentice
The Reel Deal sharpening service.
--
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde