[Summit] Screaming Lady?

Michael Brennan mikebrennan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:11:55 UTC 2008

Hello,

My girlfriend and I recently moved over to 4th street (the summit side) from
6th street (the side opposite of summit).  Multiple times in the past few
weeks we have been alarmed to hear a woman screaming and yelling nonsense
quite loudly as she walks down 4th st heading towards the corner of Hope and
4th (near the 7 stars bakery).  She doesn't look to be homeless or anything
as she appears to be very clean and such.  It has been somewhat disturbing
at times as this has happened more than once (sometimes as late as 11pm
while sleeping).

Does anyone happen to know who this woman is?  We have been tempted to call
the police as we don't know much about who she is, where she comes from, or
where she goes. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Brennan
4th st.