[Summit] working Air Conditoner you don't need? Free or cheap to help someone?

marco pereira markenid2004 at mac.com
Fri Jun 27 10:31:11 UTC 2008

Good morning
Always what I do I check www.craigslist.org and see what could I get it.
Does not hurt to put one add out there asking for one.
Also soon I will be testing my NATURAL AC, so you will be able to cool
your house almost for free.
Marco

On Jun 26, 2008, at 10:29 PM, Bresler E wrote:

> Some friends of ours live a few blocks over in Pawtucket. Last week-
> end there was some vandalism on their street, including window, car
> windows, etc. smashed.
> A large rock was thrown at their house, probably aimed at the
> window, but it caved in the back of their front air conditioner,
> which no longer works.
> They're a great family, really nice people with a new baby, plus
> more kids and NO money for another air conditioner.
> They have one smallish a.c. in the back, but the first floor is one
> room and it doesn't do it. Plus they have no air conditioning
> upstairs. They all hang out in the living room when it's too hot.
> So it would be a great good deed if someone had one for free or real
> cheap.
>
> Elianna
> 273-9814
>

> --
> If you would like to receive emailings for upcoming
> FISHEL BRESLER PERFORMANCES,
> email us at BreslersMusic at gmail.com & we'll include you.
> www.matchbook.org/ArtistProfile1.aspx?ProfileId=302

GENERAL CONTRACTOR - LEAD CONTRACTOR
WINDOW PRESERVATION BY JAY MARCO
preserve your window, add the tilt in feature, save energy, LEAD SAFE
PAINTING: INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, ROOFING, PORCH, HOME IMPROVEMENT
STORM WINDOW AND DOOR - INSTALLATION

THERMOGRAPHER - CHECK THE INSULATION OF YOUR HOUSE WITH OUR
INFRARED CAMERA

http://www.betterthaneverwindows.com/index.html

http://web.mac.com/markenid2004/_/Marks_Painting.html

info at jaymarcowindows.com