[Summit] SPAM-MED: Re: to all dog walkers

amanda lucas sanad13 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 22:40:57 CDT 2014

I am surprised that public trash receptacles in public spaces where all citizens are welcome and encouraged to spend time should be considered off limits for certain types of waste. Are there other things we should pack out with us when leaving the park or walking on city streets? I searched for some policy instructing me about this etiquette but found only the following from the DEM
http://cfpub.epa.gov/npstbx/files/Pet%20Care%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf
They advise disposing of dog waste in the nearest trash receptacle. It does mention that there are specific types of canisters one can have installed in the park for dog waste. perhaps that would be a solution.
Amanda

Sent from my iPhone