[Summit] Dog poop

aw awoodward7 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 6 00:39:06 UTC 2014

Though Ben's advice technically makes sense, it may be a bit impractical in practice.

Hands down, certainly ended my day on a positive note.
Thanks Ben!
~ amanda

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 8:33 PM, Emlyn Addison <noisyblocks at gmail.com> wrote:

"open the bag and squeeze it into the loo like a freeze pop that we ate as kids"

Well no wonder you think life is unpleasant; why didn't your parents give you regular freeze pops???

;)

For the record ,we have always had dogs, and do now, lest anyone think I'm picking on dog owners or being unrealistic. While it may not be pleasant, (but much of life isn't anyway) open the bag and squeeze it into the loo like a freeze pop that we ate as kids. Throw the bag away. At least it won't be creating quite as much methane and taking up as much space in the landfill.