[Summit] I'm going to walk my poop bag

Emlyn Addison noisyblocks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 09:08:40 CDT 2014

A duck walks into a bar, waddles up to the bartender and asks "Got any
grapes?"

The bartender says "Uh no..."

The duck walks out.

The next day the duck walks back into the bar. "Got any grapes?"

"No", says the bartender, irritated, "We don't have any grapes here."

The duck walks out.

The duck returns the following day and asks "Got any gr..." "NO!", says the
bartender, angrily, "And if you come back in here asking for grapes I'm
gonna NAIL those flat feet to this floor, got it?"

The duck walks out.

The very next day the duck walks back into the bar and approaches the
bartender, who is already fuming.

"Got any nails?" asks the duck.

"N-no..."

"Got any grapes?"