[Summit] Yard Sale and Summit Music Festival

Dean W thedeaner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:21:31 CDT 2014

Certainly a reasonable thing to consider.  We'd have to change the venue I
believe, since it is normally held at the Church of the Redeemer.

In other Saturday event news, check out the press on this Saturday's Summit
Music Festival:

http://www.providencejournal.com/features/entertainment/music/20140821-bhangra-to-blues-guitar-at-summit-music-festival-in-providence.ece

>From the latest Motif Magazine:
http://motifri.com/the-summit-music-festival-returns-to-lippitt-park/

And there's another bit going out in today's Providence Phoenix.

Hope to see you there!

Dean

If this year's neighborhood yard sale is set for a Saturday, shall we try