[Summit] Dance classes for kids

judele59 judele59 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:16:08 CDT 2014

I'll piggyback Joanna's query and ask if there's a fun hip hop class for my 5th grade. Also, something to keep her moving.
Thank you for responding privately.
Judy Seplowin

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

My daughter, who is just starting kindergarten, is interested in taking dance classes this fall. She took a creative movement class through the Y last year, but I'm not sure I want to sign up with that program again. Any recommendations for local dance studios that offer classes for kids? I'm not looking for anything too serious at this age, and she's not focused on ballet - I'm just looking for a place for her to move and have fun. And it needn't be the typical scenario where the class leads up to a recital in the spring. Feel free to respond off-list: joanna_doherty at hotmail.com.

Thanks so much -

Joanna