[Summit] SNA Christmas Caroling for a Cause

Kerry Kohring kerrykohring at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 02:24:01 UTC 2014

Please join us in

Christmas Caroling for a Cause

Sing all ye citizens of the Summit neighborhood to benefit St. Raymond’s food pantry.

     In order to help diminish hunger in our midst as well as have some fun, we will assemble at our event partner Miriam Hospital at 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 13, for refreshments, then at 5:30 head out, caroling all the way. We plan to finish on Hope Street about 7:30 so participants may avail themselves of the many dining and drinking opportunities there, but completing the entire trek is not mandatory.

     As we go a’wassailing, we will ask for donations of cash, checks made out to St. Raymond’s food pantry or jars of peanut butter, put them in our accompanying convertible, provided by our other partner, Zipcar, and drop them off at the church.

     Parents, children, singles and doubles are encouraged to attend. Songbooks will be provided but please bring flashlights. And be sure to dress for the weather.

Oh come all ye faithful, and neighborly, to help make this season a little more joyous.

http://www.sna.providence.ri.us/join-us-in-christmas-caroling-for-a-cause/