[Summit] Door Slips that Lie

Robert Mathiesen rmath13 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 15:29:25 CST 2014

I don't know whether, or to what extent, Marcus Mitchell ever supported
Santorum's repellent views on many major political questions of the day.
But I most definitely *do* regard it as a plus when a candidate has shown
that he can work with other politicians on "both sides of the aisle" to get
things done, and I regard it as a minus when a candidate values ideological
or political purity more than the ability to get things done.  Call me a
radically pragmatic centrist, if you will ...  --  Bob M