[Summit] Marcus Mitchell is leading

Thomas Schmeling thomas.a.schmeling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:32:29 CST 2014

3,626 total votes, according to the Secretary of State’s website. The website currently shows Jackson with 1807 and “write in” with 1829.  I think they still have to make sure all of those write-ins are for Mitchell.  Also, there may be some ballots outstanding.  Perhaps absentee ballots too.  Definitely a nail-biter.

Tom