[Summit] Rochambeau Avenue

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:34:29 CST 2014

It would make an EXCELLENT site for teaching energy & food, eh,
conservation- & how to shrink our footprint on the planet
(self sufficiency would be a stretch)
I would love to help to build a site w intensive organic urban teaching
garden, small orchard, fish pond,
thermal & solar energy and passive heating systems on the building.
And to use the building for various classes, including after school
programs which could teach all kinds of sciences and healthy living plans
for the future.

I would also love to see that open land down by Wickendon St be turned into
a large science and technology development center to build ideas & jobs for
PROVIDENCE'S FUTURE.

Wish I was a multi millionaire- I would make it happen. It is a no brain-er
to me.

Mrs B

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM, <cagenlaw at acagen.com> wrote:

> Just wondering. Has anyone considered seeking to have the city acquire the
> property by purchase or eminent domain and making into preserve or park.
> Andy Cagen

FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council
on the Arts*.
www.LinkedIn.com/in/FishelBresler