[Summit] LA fitness

Denise Guad dguad27 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 08:55:55 CDT 2014

I was heartened to read the email a while ago the the LA Fitness plan
had fallen through.

HOWEVER... the employees of TMH (which I am one of) just received an
email reporting that:

"On October 6, 2014 work on the redevelopment of North Main Street will begin.
The redevelopment work abuts the Miriam Hospital parking lot off of N
Main St (Sears’s lot).
The project developer will demolish the bowling alley and the old
Sears retail building on North Main Street, and construct a 10 foot
retaining wall along our parking lot property line from Ann Mary St to
White St. to prepare for the construction of an LA Fitness building on
this site in April 2015"

So... does anyone have the real scoop?  It now sounds like it is on again. :(

denise