[Summit] Write-in candidate for City Council

KELLY TAYLOR ktaylor at ktid.net
Tue Oct 7 07:31:35 CDT 2014

I would encourage everyone to check out Marcus Mitchell’s linked in profile.  I think we have the potential for a very smart candidate.   I think he’s going door to door, so please take the time to chat with him.

Cheers,
Kelly

KELLY TAYLOR, IIDA, LEED GA, NCIDQ #018910

Kelly Taylor Interior Design
460 Harris Avenue
Unit 203
Providence, RI 02909