[Summit] Marcus Mitchell, gossip from mayoral forum

KELLY TAYLOR ktaylor at ktid.net
Fri Oct 10 14:04:10 CDT 2014

I hope that everyone will tell everyone else they know in this area to vote for Mitchell.  Write him in!!!  And if you can, write him a check.
He will be going door to door soon, if he hasn’t come by you already.

And for those of you that don’t know, this is an important race not just for this neighborhood, but for shaping the next city council.  If Jackson stays in, he has the potential to be very far up the chain of command of the council, and I’m not sure many of us would benefit from that—citywide.

We have to make this happen!

Cheers,
Kelly

KELLY TAYLOR, IIDA, LEED GA, NCIDQ #018910

Kelly Taylor Interior Design
460 Harris Avenue
Unit 203
Providence, RI 02909