[Summit] Marcus Mitchell, gossip from mayoral forum

Mark E. Santow msantow at umassd.edu
Sat Oct 11 08:13:16 CDT 2014

Thanks Art -- much appreciated. Marcus might consider holding a little get-together, or perhaps others might organize it on his behalf.

Mark Santow
Associate Professor and Chair, History
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

Blog: http://www.chantsdemocratic.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/alinskylives

" Dogma is the enemy of human freedom...The human spirit glows from that small inner doubt of whether we are right, while those who believe with complete certainty that they possess the right are dark inside and darken the world with cruelty, pain, and injustice."

Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals, 1971