[Summit] City Council election

Emlyn Addison noisyblocks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:31:26 CDT 2014

I'd have had a similar opinion about Jackson early on; that all persons
vying for public office should get a fair shake. But then reading this
information about Jackson's unpaid fines--and the *reasons* for those
fines--leaves me thinking that any such effort would be rather fruitless.

It's like passing the mic to Buddy Cianci--if we'd only give the the guy a
chance to explain himself maybe we'd all vote for him? Hmm.

Emlyn