[Summit] Marcus Mitchell

KELLY TAYLOR ktaylor at ktid.net
Tue Oct 14 15:23:16 CDT 2014

Hi all.

It is my understanding that Marcus took that position in order to soften some of those views—and if you take a look at everything he’s done over his life and career, I think you’ll find it pretty difficult to think he agrees with any of the uber-conservative views you speak of.  I get the knee jerk reaction—but I also think it’s a non-issue.

Look at Mitchell’s history—look at what he’s done.  There’s just no lining up with Santorum.  In fact, if anything, I think his working for Santorum illustrates his ability to work alongside opposing views to effect change.

I encourage you all to meet him for a coffee.

Cheers,
Kelly

KELLY TAYLOR, IIDA, LEED GA, NCIDQ #018910

Kelly Taylor Interior Design
460 Harris Avenue
Unit 203
Providence, RI 02909