[Summit] Marcus Mitchell

Greg Gerritt gerritt at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 14 16:29:07 CDT 2014

I concur with kelly.  Have seen much of Marcus¹s worjk in the neighborhood
and city. Some of it amazed me.     Greg gerritt

From:  KELLY TAYLOR <ktaylor at ktid.net>
Date:  Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 4:23 PM
To:  Coryndon Luxmoore <coryndon at luxmoore.com>
Cc:  Summit Neighborhood <Summit at sna.providence.ri.us>, Gloria L Johnson
<glolynjo66 at cox.net>
Subject:  Re: [Summit] Marcus Mitchell

Hi all.

It is my understanding that Marcus took that position in order to soften
some of those views‹and if you take a look at everything he¹s done over his
life and career, I think you¹ll find it pretty difficult to think he agrees
with any of the uber-conservative views you speak of.  I get the knee jerk
reaction‹but I also think it¹s a non-issue.

Look at Mitchell¹s history‹look at what he¹s done.  There¹s just no lining
up with Santorum.  In fact, if anything, I think his working for Santorum
illustrates his ability to work alongside opposing views to effect change.

I encourage you all to meet him for a coffee.

Cheers,
Kelly

KELLY TAYLOR, IIDA, LEED GA, NCIDQ #018910

Kelly Taylor Interior Design
460 Harris Avenue
Unit 203
Providence, RI 02909