[Summit] Summit Fall Cook-Off: October 29, featuring....SQUASH!

Dean W thedeaner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:35:30 CDT 2014

Just a friendly reminder about the Summit Fall Cook-Off, to take place at
Seven Stars on Wednesday, October 29 at 6:30pm.

This is the 4th year of this fun event, and we hope that you will join us!

This year's special guest ingredient is SQUASH!

There is NO ENTRY FEE, and we will have gift certificate prizes for 1st
Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, People's Choice Award, and Best Costume on a
Kid.

This is a good test-run for the Halloween costume!

Beer & Wine Tasting by Swan Liquors, Olive Oil Tasting by Olive del Mundo,
friendly neighborhood conversations by....YOU!  :)

Come with an entry, or just come to taste!

It's free, it's family-friendly, and there's wine.

Link for more info:
http://www.sna.providence.ri.us/sna4/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Fall-cook-off2.jpg

Facebook Event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/698303496920273/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming