[Summit] leaf blowers & idling cars: E. Side quality of life issues

Greg Gerritt gerritt at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 17 12:44:14 CDT 2014

To stop clikamte change we are going to have to go to zero fossil fuel usage
and restore forests.  RI needs to get out ahead of this curve.  Maybe we
start by banning leaf blowing and then move on to reducing the number of
cars by 10% a year while shifting the rest to electric run  on solar or
wind.   greg