[Summit] leaf blowers & idling cars: E. Side quality of life issues

Jeffrey Cavanaugh jeff at cavanaugh.org
Fri Oct 17 13:24:41 CDT 2014

It's so hard to legislate courtesy and thoughtfulness.  Unfortunately, the
culture in this country has become one where you don't have any obligation
to anyone else.  I could do without idling, leaf-blowers and motorcycles
with legally required emissions and sound mitigation components disabled.
I'm not opposed to regulation and enforcement either, but, it won't solve
all of it.