[Summit] Board Meeting

lisa lisasteinmusic at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 18:08:28 CDT 2014

Hi,
Thanks for organizing the forum for the City Counselor race on thurs @7pm.

If that date doesn't work for people, another opportunity to meet Marcus Mitchell is this Wed from 7-8:30, at the home of Bruce and Judy Kaye Phillips. They are are hosting an event at their house to meet Marcus Mitchell and ask him any questions.

 Their address is 8 Upton Ave at the corner of Elmgrove Ave, a few blocks from the middle school and JCC.
Thanks,
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone