[Summit] Casing? on Lauriston St.

Theresa Mathiesen elvamath at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 10:49:55 CDT 2014

Hi, Neighbors,

This morning at about 8:55 a.m. I noticed a car parked in front of my
neighbors' house as it pulled away.   It drove very slowly west down the
street (Lauriston St.).  A few minutes later here it came again, going
east, and it paused in front of my house.  The people in the car still
seemed to be studying the house across the street from mine.

They were a middle-aged white couple.  The man was driving, and the woman
was speaking into a cell phone or recorder.

After about half a minute the car continued driving very slowly down
Lauriston Street and turned right on Hope Street.  This was at 8:59 or 9
a.m.  (9 when I went inside and checked the clock.)

The car was a silvery white Toyota, possibly a Prius, since its engine was
so quiet.

R.I. Plate 344 930.

I have also written to my neighbors, whose house was apparently this
couple's subject of interest.

Elva Mathiesen