[Summit] LJ's closed

Mark E. Santow msantow at umassd.edu
Wed Oct 29 10:28:46 CDT 2014

Doherty's used to do a pig roast once a week, in the back -- have they started doing that again? That was pretty awesome, I have to say.

Mark Santow
Associate Professor and Chair, History
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

Blog: http://www.chantsdemocratic.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/alinskylives

" Dogma is the enemy of human freedom...The human spirit glows from that small inner doubt of whether we are right, while those who believe with complete certainty that they possess the right are dark inside and darken the world with cruelty, pain, and injustice."

Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals, 1971