[Summit] Marcus Mitchell

KELLY TAYLOR ktaylor at ktid.net
Wed Oct 29 14:30:26 CDT 2014

Just to reiterate, Marcus worked for Santorum not because he agreed with his ideas—but because he didn’t.

I think that is a really important point and speaks to the heart of how he operates.

Cheers,
Kelly

KELLY TAYLOR, IIDA, LEED GA, NCIDQ #018910

Kelly Taylor Interior Design
460 Harris Avenue
Unit 203
Providence, RI 02909