[Summit] Marcus Mitchell

Schmeling, Thomas A. TSchmeling at ric.edu
Wed Oct 29 16:00:03 CDT 2014

I find the revival of the term ‘progressive’ in recent years to be very interesting, and the debate below over who is progressive even more so.

As someone originally from Wisconsin, which has some claim to being the cradle of the US Progressive movement, I believe  that clean and open government has historically been a central-  if not the central- progressive value.

Tom

On Oct 29, 2014, at 1:43 PM, Karina Holyoak Wood <karinahwood at gmail.com<mailto:karinahwood at gmail.com>> wrote:
Being a progressive and being co-chair of Cianci's mayoral campaign are incompatible, in my opinion.