[Summit] Need packing peanuts?

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:59:35 CDT 2014

Patricia takes them at her framing store on Hope Street.
Sorry I don't remember the name.
It's in among all the restaurants between Rochambeau & Citizen's bank.

Mrs B

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Kate Hanley <kate at msmindbody.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Is anyone in need of some packing peanuts? We've got two bags of the
> stuff--tried to drop them off at UPS but they no longer accept them. If
> you'd like them, please email me off list.
>
> Also, apologies for not trimming the previous messages off my last post to
> the list.
>
> Best,
> Kate

FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council
on the Arts*.
www.LinkedIn.com/in/FishelBresler