[Summit] free tools have waiting list

Sumati Eberstadt sumieber at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 24 14:28:50 UTC 2014

Hi again,

All the tools listed below have generated a waiting list, so I think we have a home for everything except the copper sprayer. If you have already written you are on the waiting list and we’ll let you know.

Sumati

Hi Summit Neighbors,

My husband has recently upgraded his shop and has a number of small power tools that he is no longer using. These table-top machines are inexpensive and old but still working. Until a year ago, he used them for lots of projects. If someone wants them they are available for free.

Table saw (10 inch) with stand and custom sled for accurate work

Small band saw. (he hasn't used this one in a while. It may need some work.)

Disk/belt sander.

And from my garden clean-out, an Italian-Made Copper Backpack Sprayer, like what would have been used years ago to spray copper on tomatoes. Mine has never met anything more toxic than hot pepper sauce and dishwasher liquid. It can be quite useful if you have a lot of tulips to protect, or aphids to combat.

Contact me off-list if you are interested in any of this stuff. On Sunday they will be curb-side!

Sumati