[Summit] Subject: Board of Elections Aging Fines

Mark Binder mark at markbinder.com
Tue Apr 7 19:59:13 UTC 2015

Thanks for finding that link, Michael.
It's a pain filing those things -- I know from experience, but not rocket science.
Especially since if you get anything wrong all you have to do is file an amendment and -- with a wave of a magic wand -- it's considered as good as new.

Louis Aponte is unemployed except for his job as head of City Council.
Too bad our Councilman, Kevin Jackson, is also high on the list.

It would suck for them, but I'm wondering if the state can just garnishee the wages they get…

http://www.elections.state.ri.us/publications/Campaign_Finance/March_2015_Aging.pdf