[Summit] FW: Let your voice to be heard@ Comm. Meeting

Greg Gerritt gerritt at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 8 14:40:45 CDT 2015

From:  City Council <Council at providenceri.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 2:57 PM
To:  City Council <Council at providenceri.com>
Subject:  Let your voice to be heard@ Comm. Meeting

Dear Neighbor:

We are pleased to inform you about an important event taking place on
Thursday, April 9th at 6:30pm at the Dr. Martin Luther King School, located
at 35 Camp Street, Province.

This event will give you an opportunity to tell us what you think our
community needs to improve, and let your voice to be heard.  So please join
us and feel free to make copies of the attached flyer, to hang and share,
and invite friends, neighbors and community partners.

To participate, please RSVP to Donna Miele at dmiele at providenceri.com
<mailto:dmiele at providenceri.com> . You may also complete the Community Needs
Survey at http://tinyurl.com/ProvidenceCDBGSurvey
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2FProvidenceCDBGSurvey
&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHWevxOR9y3m7DCPJzBinchD3tT9w> .  We look forward to
seeing you, and thank you for helping us to spread the word.

Sincerely,

Majority Leader Kevin Jackson                Seth Yurdin
Councilman ­Ward 3                                  Councilman-Ward 1

Samuel D. Zurier
Councilman-Ward 2