[Summit] Parking Lot Sweeping At The Miriam Hospital This Saturday

Monica Anderson majaprov at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 14:39:37 CDT 2015

Dear Neighbors,

Please be advised that we will be sweeping our parking lots this Saturday morning, May 2nd (weather permitting).  The machinery work will commence at 8:00am, though we will have a few personnel broom sweeping at 7:30.

My facilities department has learned that another facility in our neighborhood is planning on sweeping their lots Friday night into early Saturday morning in the vicinity of Second and Third Street near North Main.  Please know that The Miriam policy is to begin work at 8:00 a.m. when we need to use machinery on the weekends.

Don't forget to use The Neighborhood Hotline by calling (401)-793-4040 or emailing TMHneighbors at lifespan.org if you need to reach me.

Sincerely,
Monica Anderson