[Summit] Fwd from Sam Zurier: Blackstone Blvd traffic, Schools, Firefighters

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 17:33:04 CST 2015

This newsletter from the Second Ward’s City Councillor, Sam Zurier, offers more specific details about the proposed traffic-calming measures on Blackstone Boulevard and Butler Avenue. An open public meeting on the subject will be held from 6:30 to 8 tomorrow evening (Monday 14 Dec.) at Nathan Bishop School on Sessions Avenue at Elmgrove, opposite the Brown Stadium and Jewish Community Center.
(Which reminds me as the holiday closes, Happy Hanukkah !)
Have a good week,
Dave