[Summit] Fwd from Sam Zurier: Blackstone Blvd traffic, Schools, Firefighters

Jeffrey Cavanaugh jeff at cavanaugh.org
Mon Dec 14 15:21:22 CST 2015

True enough.  I'd love to see N Main be 1 travel lane in each direction
with dedicated bike lanes. It would change the nature of the street, slow
traffic and probably boost investment. If the street were slowed down,
couldn't you envision more millennials wanting to live there with great
R-Line access to the train station, downtown and so forth?