[Summit] Fwd: [blackstone-neighborhood] FOUND: LOST DOG Curly haired black dog on Morris Avenue

Schmeling, Thomas A. TSchmeling at ric.edu
Mon Feb 2 11:46:34 CST 2015

Passing this along from the Blackstone Neighborhood group, as it might be a Summit dog.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: February 2, 2015 at 11:13:04 AM EST
Subject: [blackstone-neighborhood] FOUND: LOST DOG Curly haired black dog on Morris Avenue

We just now found a lovely, well-cared for curly haired black dog wandering
alone along Morris Avenue heading north between Doyle and Emeline.  He's
with us now and lapping up water as if he is very thirsty.  He has a red
collar.  Very docile and obviously been out for a while if the caked ice on
his paws is an indication.  We've dried him off and are keeping him safe.

The police dispatcher was not able to provide any help and referred us to
Animal Control, who did not answer their phone after 20 rings.  No answer
tape to leave a message on vice mail.

There are no ID marks on his collar.

Can anyone tell us how to reunite him with his owner?  Call 751.3376, our
home line number.

Thanks.