[Summit] Blackstone Bristol bike path connector

Robin Everett-McGuirl ripper.mcguirl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:12:17 CST 2015

Thanks for the heads up. This is something I would be super excited about.
As long as they finish the connection from India Point Park over to the
start of the bike path, this would be fantastic. Riding along Gano is
horrifying.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Coryndon Luxmoore <coryndon at luxmoore.com>
wrote:

> Folks,
>
> You might be interested in this request to fill a small part of the
> waterfront to connect the Blackstone bike lane to India Point and the
> Bristol bike path. Looks super nice way to allow locals (especially
> children) to get access to the riverfront and all of the parks along the
> way.
>

> http://www.ecori.org/government/2015/2/2/dem-proposes-filling-river-section-to-build-bike-path
>
> --C

-