[Summit] Blackstone Bristol bike path connector

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:58:28 CST 2015

I would prefer a board walk too, to allow natural inlet to remain, but I am
not sure it would cost less or be less invasive at first.

It would need solid footing to stand on, and the bottom is probably not
solid there, so some concrete pillars would have to be dug in.

Also the green treated wood may be too toxic for a natural area, requiring
the use of regular wood which needs regular care & replacement, or cedar
which is expensive.

Mrs B