[Summit] Tankless water heaters

Joanna Doherty joanna_doherty at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:30:58 CST 2015

Neighbors:

It looks like our hot water heater needs to be replaced. I know some of you have installed tankless water heaters instead. I have some questions I'd love to ask. Could you email me off list and tell me 1) what was the cost differential and how long did the tankless heater pay for itself 2) can any regular plumber install a tankless heater 3) what kind of maintenance do tankless heaters require and 4) any general pros and cons, tips about makes and models, etc. We have gas heat and a steam radiator system, if that makes a difference. Thanks so much!

Joanna
Joanna_doherty at hotmail.com