[Summit] Ann Byrne

Anna Highsmith anna at occupant.org
Mon Feb 9 09:13:05 CST 2015

Dear Neighbors,

Ann Byrne, who lived in the neighborhood since the mid-seventies, died on
Friday.

She posted here occasionally, as Editor Ann. She knew many people in the
area, so I figured I'd send out the sad news. If you'd like to be informed
once the plans for a memorial have been made, let me know and I'll make
sure to keep you in the loop. Her daughter-in-law writes:

"Ann passed away on Friday, February 6, 2015, after a short illness and a
long life. She was surrounded by family and friends.

A memorial service will be held on April 25, in the greater Providence RI
area. Details are to be determined.

In lieu of flowers, donations in Ann's honor are suggested, to Fund for
Community Progress."

take care,

Anna

Colonial Rd