[Summit] Roof Snow Removal

JaNean Fisher jfchocomom77 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:32:11 CST 2015

Can't offer any names, but just saw a segment on The Rhode Show this a.m.
and (we should know this, but it bears repeating), we should be very wary
about door-to-door offers. It's not that they are necessarily bad, but do
your homework. Ask for a business card - check with the BBB - above all,
DON'T REACT to the fear, but ACT responsibly by doing your homework first.
Don't just hand your money who someone who has no credentials.